Our contribution to your success: consultation and coaching
"We are all companions of destiny, from the same star, carried through space."
The Little Prince
Our economy is characterized by national cultures and accepted norms. What fundamental changes does diversity require? What corporate structures and processes can be created to make the most of the existing diversity?
The complexity of this approach requires careful consideration, well-planned steps, and a long-term strategic direction.
- Cultural diversity means rethinking – What is the current situation?
- Strategic approach – In what direction do we want to travel?
- The building blocks for implementation – How do we get there?
The actual implementation can be divided into three parts:
- Introduction and training - Who should be included?
- Roll out - What do we want to do and how?
- Controlling and evaluation - How do we measure progress?
The "Diversity Change Process" takes at least 3 to 5 years and can be greatly set back by avoidable mistakes.
This content is also available in: German