"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea."
The Little Prince
Sharing in new experiences together is imperative for a high, permanent level of employee motivation. This provides the necessary base for responsible and engaged participation in the reaching of common company goals.
The key to success in any exercise is not necessarily the result, but rather what processes a team uses to find a solution. Things learned here can directly translate to daily life in the office: consideration of team preferences, targeted use of resources, and concrete division of tasks all play a pivotal role in shaping the results.
"Our brains can implement only what our body has experienced."
Team building, team development - what are your goals?
- Become aware of your own resources
- Improve self-discipline and self-image
- Strengthen the capacity to manage work objectives
Increase team spirit!
- Make collaboration more efficient
- Optimize communication skills
- Employee identification
- Team roles – TMS
Increase work efficiency and effectiveness!
- Decrease frictional losses
- Handle pressure from competitors productively
- Optimize the use of time and available resources
- Analyze and evaluate internal and external processes
- Transfer to organizational development
- Increase quality of work
- Increase productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency
"Tell me and I’ll forget. Show me and I may remember. Involve me and I’ll understand."
We challenge participants with both outdoor and practice-oriented tasks, challenges, questions, and problems.
Climbing, high ropes course, hiking, yurt building, cooking, improv theater, painting, vintage car ralleys, and much more.
This content is also available in: German